Saturday, February 27, 2010

February's Fun Times

Just heading out to the grocery store...
Dassah loving her "che." Last week I tied a string on the front so she can keep up with us when we walk. So fun! Maybe next time I'll make her pull so I can take a break and ride :)
Josh desires to help me out by making a meal once a week. Here's help from "House"... a little veggie and meat curry, mmm!
I asked Caedmon to entertain Viv while I finished dinner. Here's the entertainment: pounding a plastic nail into the couch while wearing a swimming cap.
"Goo." Translation: "I love my siblings!"
At the playground again...
These boys followed us all morning, but didn't want to say a word.
Waiting for the train. We went for a special ride for Caedmon's birthday. It only costs 6rmb (about 88 cents) for all 6 of us to ride (kids are free)!
Here it comes!
It's a little smaller than I thought it would be. But a lovely one hour ride.


Out for a walk.
Dad working on his puzzle
Happy Birthday Caedmon! The big "4"!
And by request... a MONSTER TRUCK cake!
Sporting his self-designed "I'm 4 today" hat.
"I wish I could drive that truck!"
3 months old
A weekend boat ride


Back home, and going again.
"wee!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a great time!!!! Great job on the cake!!!! Way cool ;-) miss you!!!! Love you!!!!

Auntie Sarah
Uncle Trevor
Gav-Man

Anonymous said...

Great Pics! I know you're making great impacts. So cool. When I saw the note about Shanes message it reminded me that we just finished a series called portraits of the cross. If you're interested in listening, let me know and I can send you the website. chat again! Gripped,
Eric Erickson