Friday, March 31, 2017

March Monkeys

Sleep over with GG & Gampy!
 The fun never ends!
 An electric piano with optional headphones has been the best purchase ever! 
The kids are LOVING learning to play the piano! 
(And I love getting to listen :)
 I decided to rent a drum kit for a month. It came with a snare drum, a practice drum pad and a bell set. Time to start a band! 
 The kids were excited to learn they can use their piano music to play the bells!
 My turn :)
 Auggie is 4 now!
"Happy Birthday Super Hero. I love you!"
 And $10 from Dass! Wow, that was generous! Sweet girl.
 (I was wondering what happened to all my Thank You notes ;)
 Sweet birthday wishes from Auntie Karen & Uncle Steve
 Auggie picked out a lemon cake!
 Mmm!
 Pie for Pi day! 
Cade found a Blackberry Chocolate Pie recipe and made the entire thing on his own!
 Here's Lil's first attempt at Lemon Meringue Pie. It was a little bitter, but it looked really pretty!
 Summer's almost here...
 Hooray!

 Obs, before needing help down.
 Viv wanting to go higher & higher!

 Tough Guys
Bye for now!

No comments: