Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Brothers and Sisters are Here to Stay!"

Lily has been singing these lines for weeks and I can't get them out of my head, "Best friends can move away; pet dogs can go astray; but brothers and sisters are here to stay!"
GG & Gampy visited earlier this week to meet baby Vivianna and to take Lil and Cade swimming at the motel!
They even threw a mini surprise birthday party since we won't be together to celebrate!
Uncle Phil & Girlfriend Danielle on their visit to La Crosse;
it was so nice to meet her!
getting some practice
Lily cried when it was time for Danielle to leave :(.
But was happy with all the presents from GG & Gampy!
trying to fly a kite
sisters
This was cooler than watching National Geographic. There were three bald eagles in the tree right out our window capturing prey. One had a duck in his beak but dropped it on the lawn when it was startled by the commotion from our window. Their wing span looked beautiful as they flew.
We had a great visit from Me me & Papa also! Mom was feeling under the weather and was so thankful for all the extra helping hands!
"Uh-0h Bubba!" is pretty much what Hadassah said all day.
Uh oh Bubba is right!
Lil asked for lunch so I told her I'd make her some as soon as I was done feeding the baby. She said, "That's ok! I'll make it myself!" What a peach.

About a week old
Each time Hadassah passes the crib she is just as excited.

And some pics from b.b. (before baby).
A super fun dinner with the Hale family
A not so super fun time a the park :).
Cade is a bike riding machine.
When Lily did this it totally reminded me of myself in high school. What a character.
(This was the car we used as our van was getting fixed).
A fun walk with the Fernandes Family
roasting marshmallows over the open fire

"Uh-oh Bubba!"
4 blessings

No comments: