Saturday, September 26, 2009

While Josh was in New York... (scroll down to see NY pics!)

...we kept ourselves busy!
Josh recorded himself reading a story to the kids for each day he was gone. That was SO helpful. We also had quite a few visitors... GG, Gampy, Uncle Phil, Auntie Nat, Gretta & Sam... What a week!
If (actually "when") Hadassah is fussy, all we have to do is find some water to stick her in!
Caedmon's new favorite hobby: dress up! I wonder how many costumes Cade wore throughout September. Here's #1: Flipper Man
Gampy & GG You'd think this was there honeymoon! (Well, except for their 3 kids and 5 grand kids running around!)
This was Lily's request to Gampy when he asked her what she wanted him to bring. "A sucker!"
Quite a hit
Hadassah will stick with... a cone??
Phil & my dad catching a fish
My mom was here for her birthday (and dad's was close) so we celebrated with yummy Mocha Cappucino Cake & a homemade gift!
We also enjoyed a fun picnic up on the Bluffs.
This is supposed to be a picture for dad of an Aaron Rodgers fan (#12)...
Dass still fits in the sink at 14 months
This is exactly what I would have picked out at "Claire's" if someone gave me money to spend when I was little: rainbow colored headbands, stickon earings, and a beaded necklace.
Mom thought I looked like a Mother duck with ducklings to follow. I think I look more like a momma bear :o)
My mom and I were chatting away while the kids listened to one of their new Bible Songs CD's. When we turned around to check on the kids they were really enjoying the music.
Here's the Power Ranger (one of the best rummage sale finds ever)
The ladies on a walk.
Here's Lily's preschool! She LOVES it.
And is happy to see mom at the end of a long 3 hour class.
Lily & Caedmon surprised me with a yummy supper they made all by themselves (almost)!
(Meat loaf in mugs, mashed potatoes & pudding in cones for dessert)

Preparation for a cool swim on a hot day
This was surprisingly relaxing... with two adults and 4 kids!
And of course... a bath afterward
All the cousins had a blast together... and sepparately.
Who's who?
Gretta the Princess
Cade the LION/ blue Power Ranger
I love this LION hat from the back.
A CROSS in the sky
One last picture with GG!
So, Josh made it back and we are currently spending a week+ in Monroe with his family. Over two days the girls and I took a trip back to Appleton for an Aunt's and cousins's get together for my Aunt Mo's 50th B-day. What fun!
Lil & Dass spent the night with Gampy at Golden Basket and Walmart. Lily was still beaming when we returned after 10p.m.
Meeting half way... on the way back to Monroe
And to conclude we have the last few days of dress up on film...

"T-T-F-N, Ta Ta For Now!"

No comments: