Saturday, September 02, 2006

So the other day we're going to a support appointment...I (Josh) went to get Lily out of the car and she says, "Jesus loves me this I know!" My jaw dropped and I asked Lindsey if she has said that before...she said "NO!"

Then I whispered in her ear "for the Bible tells me so." But she did not repeat that. After our meeting we were driving home and from the back seat Lily says, "Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so!"

Lindsey and I started laughing so hard and Lily started laughing. She kept saying it over and over. It was awesome. We got home and recorded her...that's posted below.

What a smart cookie!

3 comments:

chinatammy said...

She is AMAZING!!!! What a cutie!!! :) She is really, truly amazing you guys! SO cute!!!!

Gina Marie said...

Josh and Lindsay,
Hi! Happy to see that you're blogging too. So you're part of the big company now? Where are you going to be?

I don't know if you've seen our blog before, but come check it out if you haven't.

Gina

Gina Marie said...

My husband just informed me where you'll be. :) Have fun! When do you go?