Tuesday, December 27, 2005



Here is a picture of our family on Christmas Eve. We had a very busy time traveling to Monroe the weekend before Christmas and Appleton on Christmas weekend. It was such a blessing to spend some good time with our families. We definitely need to take advantage of that before we return overseas! Lily had a blast with Grandmas and Grandpas and really tore in to her presents. She had a lot of practice on her birthday (Dec. 2nd) so she was an expert when Chirstmas rolled around!

Here's a few more pictures from the Christmas season!


Here is Lily in her new outfit that she got on her birthday from her Uncle Mike and Aunt Beth...what a doll!

Lily opening some presents at Grandma and Grandpa Wunschel's house.

Opening my Dora chair!

Getting ready to kneel in the Dora chair. She also got a very beautiful rocking chair from Mimi and Papa Golackson. She hasn't learned how to crawl up and sit on her bottom. She either kneels or stands up in her rocking chair!

Riding in my new wagon from Grandpa and Grandma Stoffel. Look at me go...WHEEE!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay and Josh... Thanks for the cool announcement. I enjoyed the story of Caedmon's name and all the pix. Congratulations on your beautiful family.

Pat Middleton (First Free)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures kids. They will sustain us until we can get there to see you all this weekend. What a beautiful little family God has created. We praise Him & thank Him for that. My guesses on the picture contest are Ceadmon is 1A- because I never saw Lily cry like that in the video, 2A, 3B-that's a tough one-they look like the same baby, are you tricking us? and 4B-that one I'm pretty sure of. Enjoy your blessings. See you soon.
Love,
Mom & Jeff

Anonymous said...

Great job with the blog and pics. Thanks for sharing them with us. The children do look a lot alike, but Grandad should be able to tell, right? I'm saying Caedmon is 1B,2A,3B,& 4B. We love you all and will see you soon. Jeff

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that your kids are beautiful. You got it all Josh!! Take care.

Emily Huber

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! I think I like Cade as the spelling, but I don't want to cause any arguments! Ha!!

Looking forward to seeing more of you!

Love, Amber M.